Recipe is created for
6 Sprigs of mint (extra for garnish)
50g Raw Sugar
1 tin of pineapple with juice (567g)
Juice of 1 lemon
700g of ice
200g of moscato
Place sugar and mint into mixing bowl and mill 15sec/ Speed 10
Scrap down bowl
Add tin of pineapple and juice of lemon and chop 10sec/ Speed 5
Add ice cubes and blend/ 1min with aid of spatula
Add in moscato and a quick stir and serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Capsicum dip
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin