- 20 grams sugar
- 20 grams Coconut, or 20 grams of coconut cream if you prefer a smoother taste
- 400 grams fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 800 grams icecubes
- 10 grams lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill Sugar speed 9 for 7 seconds with MC on
scrape down and repeat.
add pineapple cubes, ice and lime juice
Mix on speed 10 for 1 and 1/2 minutes with thermo spatula in top of mixing bowl to relaese any stuck ice.
serve immediately put left over in ice block moulds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies