- 20 grams sugar
- 20 grams Coconut, or 20 grams of coconut cream if you prefer a smoother taste
- 400 grams fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 800 grams icecubes
- 10 grams lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill Sugar speed 9 for 7 seconds with MC on
scrape down and repeat.
add pineapple cubes, ice and lime juice
Mix on speed 10 for 1 and 1/2 minutes with thermo spatula in top of mixing bowl to relaese any stuck ice.
serve immediately put left over in ice block moulds.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle