- 250 grams Pineapple, fresh or tinned (or you can use juice!)
- 20 grams Lime juice, fresh or cheat with bottled variety!
- 20 grams sugar
- 80 grams white rum (Havana Club or Bacardi)
- 30 grams Contreau or orange liqueur
- 400 grams ice cubes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy lemonade
- Ferrero Rocher Hot Drink
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana & pineapple smoothie
- Frappe (Greek Iced Coffee)
- Mango & Banana smoothie
- Breakfast Shake
- Choc Banana Smoothie
- Immunity Boosting Hot Chocolate by Dani Spies
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Frozen mojito
- Chocolate protein thickshake
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Crusty Loaf