- 550 g rhubarb stalks, roughly chopped
- 190 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 500 g water
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Place rhubarb, sugar, vanilla bean, water and lemon zest strips into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/80C/ / speed 1
Allow to cool in mixing bowl
Add lemon juice and mix 5 sec//speed 1
Strain through the basket into glass bottle
Adjust concentration with additional water as desired and serve over ice.
Accessories you need
Reserve the stewed rhubarb for crumble or another fruit dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins