- 550 g rhubarb stalks, roughly chopped
- 190 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 500 g water
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Place rhubarb, sugar, vanilla bean, water and lemon zest strips into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/80C/ / speed 1
Allow to cool in mixing bowl
Add lemon juice and mix 5 sec//speed 1
Strain through the basket into glass bottle
Adjust concentration with additional water as desired and serve over ice.
Accessories you need
Reserve the stewed rhubarb for crumble or another fruit dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf