- 550 g rhubarb stalks, roughly chopped
- 190 g sugar
- 1 vanilla bean pod
- 500 g water
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Place rhubarb, sugar, vanilla bean, water and lemon zest strips into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/80C/ / speed 1
Allow to cool in mixing bowl
Add lemon juice and mix 5 sec//speed 1
Strain through the basket into glass bottle
Adjust concentration with additional water as desired and serve over ice.
Accessories you need
Reserve the stewed rhubarb for crumble or another fruit dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters