THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- .5 avocado
- .5 cucumber
- 3 leaves cos lettuce (large)
- .25 granny smith apple (increase for extra sweetness)
- 1 heaped tablespoons mint leaves
- .5 lemon flesh (rind removed)
- 250 g coconut water
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon collagen powder (optional - omit if vegan)
- Coconut flakes or chia seeds to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all smmothie ingredinets to mixing bowl and blend 45sec-1min, speed 8. Pour into a glass (or 2), sprinkle with coconut flakes or chia seeds and serve.
First seen on //simplynourishingblog.wordpress.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Naughty but nice choc mint slice (raw, vegan, paleo)
- Raw cheesecakes (dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo, vegan option)
- Cashew sunflower seed milk (dairy free, paleo)
- Cauliflower risotto with bacon & zucchini. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo, grain free
- Pumpkin pizza base or flat bread (paleo, gluten free, dairy free, grain free)
- Cheese Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Chocolate avocado cake
- PIZZA with shredded chicken ketjap style.
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse