- 40 grams dark chocolate
- 130 grams Milk
- 60 grams ice
- 30 grams cream
Add dark chocolate and 30 grams of milk in bowl. Melt for 1 min/70 degrees/speed 3. Add remaining milk (100 grams), ice and cream and blend for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Accessories you need
For a frappe, add an extra 60g of ice and blend on speed 10 instead of 8
Multiply the ingredients by the amount of people you wish to serve (up to 6)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon with mash and veg - all in one meal