THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Grind "Closed lid" Coffee Beans 5 sec/Speed 8
- Add water until Max (about 2 liters)
- Brew 90 min / Speed 1.5 / 60°C
- Cool Down for at least 30 min
- Tip: You can do a "first round" in the strainer directly - it will get most of the grind out. Then filter with paper
- Video of this recipe here: https://youtu.be/aiKBq56fu2k
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
- It will last 1 week in the Fridge
- You can "heat it up" in the microwave. It's rather delicious.
- You can also mix half boiling water, half cold brew to get it warm
- Pour Cold Brew Coffee to the capacity of your Whipped Cream Dispenser
- Pop in a capsule of N2O gas (Nitrous Oxide - known as laughing gas)
- Poor slowly in a glass and drink
Brewing the Coffee
Filter the Cold Brew
Optional: Want a "Nitro Cold Brew"?
To make "Nitro Cold Brew" you need a whipped Cream Dispenser with N2O capsules
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake