- 250 grams fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 lime, zest & flesh (white pith totally removed)
- 30 grams fresh basil leaves
- 1000 grams soda water or coconut water
- ice, to serve
- 50 grams sugar, or to taste, optional
Place peeled lime zest into the TM bowl (& sugar if you are using) chop for 10 secs speed 10. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add remaining ingredients
-If using soda water only use 1/3 & then add the reamining amount after you have finished making the drink.
-If using fresh strawberries use 1 tray of ice cubes in the drink now.
Chop for 1 min speed 10. place the basket inside the bowl to strain the drink as your pour. Serve into glasses with extra ice & garnishes. Cheers!!
STRAWBERRY, LIME & BASIL MOCKTAIL
If you want you can change it to a cocktail by adding some vodka or gin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake