- 120 grams sugar
- 200 grams Frozen Strawberries
- 10 sprig fresh mint, Leaves only
- 2 --- lemons, Peeled, white pith and pips removed, cut in half
- 1000 grams water
- 2 drops lemon essential oil, Food grade
Recipe is created for
Place sugar, frozen strawberries, ice cubes, mint and lemons into mixing bowl and crush 30sec/sp6-10 increasing gradually.
Add 1000g water and lemon essential oil and mix 20sec/sp6-10 increasing speed gradually
Add another 300g crushed ice during the first step for a more icy drink
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب