- 120 grams sugar
- 200 grams Frozen Strawberries
- 10 sprig fresh mint, Leaves only
- 2 --- lemons, Peeled, white pith and pips removed, cut in half
- 1000 grams water
- 2 drops lemon essential oil, Food grade
Recipe is created for
Place sugar, frozen strawberries, ice cubes, mint and lemons into mixing bowl and crush 30sec/sp6-10 increasing gradually.
Add 1000g water and lemon essential oil and mix 20sec/sp6-10 increasing speed gradually
Add another 300g crushed ice during the first step for a more icy drink
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's