- 120 grams sugar
- 200 grams Frozen Strawberries
- 10 sprig fresh mint, Leaves only
- 2 --- lemons, Peeled, white pith and pips removed, cut in half
- 1000 grams water
- 2 drops lemon essential oil, Food grade
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar, frozen strawberries, mint and lemons into mixing bowl and crush 30sec/sp6-10 increasing gradually.
Add 1000g water and lemon essential oil and mix 20sec/sp6-10 increasing speed gradually
Add another 300g crushed ice during the first step
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer