- 15 grams Coffee beans, Illy coffee beans are great
- 1/2-1 tsp cayene pepper, how much kick do you want?
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 150 grams water
- 250 grams Milk of choice
Measure coffee beans into and grind for 1 min/speed 9-10.
Add spices and water.
Brew for 4 mins/100C/Sp 1.
Pour into a 1 cup plunger to rest.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Rinse out the bowl and add the milk.
Heat for 4 mins/80C/Speed 4 or until reaches temperature (with MC tipped to allow air to get in).
Pour brewed coffee into your favourite mug.
Sit somewhere comfortable and enjoy (or more realistically, take sips while you can in between getting ready for the day).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns