- 400 g apple juice
- 2 --- cinnamon sticks
- 8 cloves Whole
- 1/2 level tsp mixed spice
- 6 tablespoon whipped cream
- 2 heaped tablespoons caramel sauce
- 120 g vanilla vodka
8Recipe is created for
As per normal 150g cream and 40g icing sugar until very firm (refrigerate until needed)
Add apple juice cinnamon cloves and mixed spice cook 7 minutes 90 degrees speed
Once apple juice is finished insert rice basket and pour into two glasses
add 1 tablespoon caramel sauce to each glass
add 60 milliliters vanilla vodka to each glass
top with whipped cream (I piped it on)
top with grated chocolate if desire
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Scallion chicken
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Chicken Curry
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- Roast chicken low carb
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce