- 400 g apple juice
- 2 --- cinnamon sticks
- 8 cloves Whole
- 1/2 level tsp mixed spice
- 6 tablespoon whipped cream
- 2 heaped tablespoons caramel sauce
- 120 g vanilla vodka
8Recipe is created for
As per normal 150g cream and 40g icing sugar until very firm (refrigerate until needed)
Add apple juice cinnamon cloves and mixed spice cook 7 minutes 90 degrees speed
Once apple juice is finished insert rice basket and pour into two glasses
add 1 tablespoon caramel sauce to each glass
add 60 milliliters vanilla vodka to each glass
top with whipped cream (I piped it on)
top with grated chocolate if desire
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Black Buger Buns
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken