- 400 g apple juice
- 2 --- cinnamon sticks
- 8 cloves Whole
- 1/2 level tsp mixed spice
- 6 tablespoon whipped cream
- 2 heaped tablespoons caramel sauce
- 120 g vanilla vodka
8Recipe is created for
As per normal 150g cream and 40g icing sugar until very firm (refrigerate until needed)
Add apple juice cinnamon cloves and mixed spice cook 7 minutes 90 degrees speed
Once apple juice is finished insert rice basket and pour into two glasses
add 1 tablespoon caramel sauce to each glass
add 60 milliliters vanilla vodka to each glass
top with whipped cream (I piped it on)
top with grated chocolate if desire
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur