- 40 g raw sugar
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 Limes, quartered
- 4 kiwi fruits, halved
- 100 grams vodka
- 60 grams ice
- 120 grams soda water
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, for garnish
8Recipe is created for
Weigh sugar into TM bowl. Add mint leaves and mill for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Place quartered lime into TM bowl and "muddle" by using speed 5 on reverse for 7secs . Ensure as much juice as possible has been extracted from fruit then remove lime rind from bowl and discard.
Scoop kiwi fruit flesh into TM bowl then add 100ml of Vodka. Add ice and process for 10-15 secs on speed 10 (forwards)
Add small amount of soda water and divide mixture between two highball glasses and top up with remaining soda. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve .
Guaranteed to give you back your mojo at the end of a hot day!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Variation kalhua
- Classic lemon tart
- Orange Pound Cake
- Butterscotch self-saucing pudding
- Chocolate Puffs
- Hawaiian pineapple and coconut cake with a pineapple glaze
- warm lemon tart
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Best Ever Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Easy Pumpkin Tart (Crustless)