- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 2 clove fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp Coconut Amino
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4-6 pieces Wild Atlantic Salmon
- 1 Extra tbsp Coconut Oil, For frying
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Main course Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Frying BBQ Everyday Holiday Picnic Creative Easy Natural Quick Australian Dinner Lunch Fish dish Seafood dish
Add Onion, Coconut Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Coconut Aminos, Lemon juice, Honey & salt to the Bowl Chop Speed 7, 6 Seconds
Use your Spatula to scrap the sides
Repeat Speed 7, 6 Seconds untill it resembles a sauce
Repeat again if neccesary
Place salmon in a bowl or ziplock bag
Add the Sauce and let it marinate for 20-30 minutes
Add extra Coconut oil to the frying pan and put on a moderate heat
Add your Salmon and fry till desired outcome
Roughly it should take 10-13 minutes
Serve immediatley and enjoy.....
If you prefer to bake
Preheat Oven 180 Degrees as your first step
Grease or line a baking tray
Once you have made the sauce and to baking tray.
Bake for 10-13 Minutes then serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Paleo Bombs