- 370 grams White fish
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm ginger, peeled
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 5 grams Coconut Flour
- 3 cm Lemon grass
- 2 Lemon grass
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 250 grams Boiling water
- bok choy, stalks and leave separate
- bean sprouts
Blitz everything together on speed 9.5 for 10 seconds, scrape down and blitz again. Scrape into a bowl, rinse out TM bowl.
Use 2 dessert spoons to make quenelles and lay them in the Varoma dish and tray.
Add water and kaffir lime leaf and lemongrass to clean bowl. Set to 15 minutes, Varoma and speed 1. Put Varoma on top.
Then add bok choy stalks to varoma tray and Set to 2 minutes Varoma speed 1
Then add bok choy leaves and beansprouts to Varoma dish and set to 2 minutes Varoma speed 1.
Dish vegetables onto a plate, then add quenelles. Retrieve lemon grass and kaffir lime leaf from bowl, add 20 g tamari or soy sauce and a dash of sesame oil, blend 2 seconds on speed 7 then pour over quenelles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- F 'n G - Fig and Ginger Fruit Paste
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Little piggy faces
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry