- 370 grams White fish
- 2 mint leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm ginger, peeled
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 5 grams Coconut Flour
- 3 cm Lemon grass
- 2 Lemon grass
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 250 grams Boiling water
- bok choy, stalks and leave separate
- bean sprouts
Blitz everything together on speed 9.5 for 10 seconds, scrape down and blitz again. Scrape into a bowl, rinse out TM bowl.
Use 2 dessert spoons to make quenelles and lay them in the Varoma dish and tray.
Add water and kaffir lime leaf and lemongrass to clean bowl. Set to 15 minutes, Varoma and speed 1. Put Varoma on top.
Then add bok choy stalks to varoma tray and Set to 2 minutes Varoma speed 1
Then add bok choy leaves and beansprouts to Varoma dish and set to 2 minutes Varoma speed 1.
Dish vegetables onto a plate, then add quenelles. Retrieve lemon grass and kaffir lime leaf from bowl, add 20 g tamari or soy sauce and a dash of sesame oil, blend 2 seconds on speed 7 then pour over quenelles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Tomato Relish
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's