- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large red onion
- 4 eschalots
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 stalks Lemon grass
- 2-5 Red Chillis
- 3 spring onion
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp belacan (shrimp paste)
- 250 gram Vermicelli rice noodles, Glass Noodles
- 1 tbsp soy suace
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 1-2 tsp lime juice
- 500 grams basa fillets
- 250 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Peel garlic,red onion (halve),eschalots,ginger,spring onion,chill (hlave)
2. Place into bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 6,scrape down sides
3. Add olive oil and saute for 4 mimutes reverse speed 1
4. add belacan paste,tamarind paste,tumeric,salt,soy,lime juice and water,place basa fillets on shelf of vermoa,place veroma on bowl and cook for 25minutes veroma reverse speed 1
5. last 5 minutes of cooking time place vermicelli rice noodle into thermoserver and cover with boiling water
6. enjoy your balinese style basa with sambal udang
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto