- 1000 grams mussels, cleaned
- 3 cloves garlic
- --- small handful of parsley
- 40 grams olive oil
- Half an onion, roughly chopped
- half a red capsicum, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large red chilli
- 50 grams white wine
- 700 grams Tomato Pasata
- 35 grams red wine
- freshly ground white pepper to taste
- Crusty Bread
Place garlic and parsley in the bowl chop 6 seconds/speed 5.
Add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add onion, chilli, capsicum and white wine, chop 4 secs/speed 5 and saute 10 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add tomato pastata, red wine and pepper. Place Varoma tray with Mussels in it on top of the Thermomix. Cook 20 mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Place mussels in a bowl and pour the sauce over the top. Serve with crusty bread to mop up the sauce!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis