THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fillets Firm White Fish Fillets
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 eschallot peeled
- 30 grams white wine
- 30 grams white vinegar
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon cream, optional
Place fish fillets in a single layer in the bottom of the Varoma.
Wash asparagus and remove stems. Place asparagus on the top try of the Varoma and put lid on Varoma.
Fill bowl with approximately 750ml water
Put Varoma in place and cook 20 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 2. Cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of your fish fillets.
When fish and asparagus are cooked to your liking set them aside in your Thermoserver to keep warm while you make the Beurre Blanc sauce.
Empty bowl and clean
Chop eschallot, Speed 7, 2-3 seconds or until the eschallot is finely chopped.
Add wine and vinegar, cook 3 minutes, speed 2, 90 degrees.
Add butterfly, set time to 3 mins, speed 2, 90 degrees. With the MC removed add cream (if using) then gradually add the cubed butter.
When the sauce has finished cooking drizzle over fish and asparagus and serve immediately. A lovely accompaniment to this dish is oven baked potato wedges or steamed Kipfler potatoes.
Asparagus & Fish
Accessories you need
Leftover Beurre Blanc sauce can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets