- 700 grams Squid tubes, cleaned
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk parsley
- 50 grams olive oil
- 200 grams bacon rashers
- 400 grams tomatoes, canned, diced
- 100 grams white wine, dry
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- to taste salt and white pepper
Prepare Squid by inserting knife into tube and slicing open. Now gently score inside of squid into a check pattern, then slice into 5cm squares and set asside.
Prepare Bacon by removing rind and dicing into 1 cm squares
Place peeled garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5 then scrape down. Add oil and bacon and cook 4 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1. Scrape down and add tomatoes, wine and Salt and Pepper and cook 4 minutes/Varoma//speed 1.
Add squid and cook 3-5 minutes/Varoma//speed 1. Time for this step will depend on thickness of squid tubes. Dish should reach at least 80 degrees. Test piece to see if fully cooked, if needs a little longer cook another minute and retest.
Add lemon juice and stir then test seasoning. Correct if necessary with Salt and Pepper.
Serve Immediately and enjoy.
Accessories you need
Serve with crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup