- 1 onion, halved
- 150 g white wine
- 800 g water
- 2 stock paste
- 50 g Butter
- 500 g arborio rice
- 400 g salmon fillet, fresh, cut into chunky pieces
- 100 g cream
- 2 spinach leaves, fresh, couple of handfuls
- 1 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 30 oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
Place garlic, celery and onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Place butterfly in bowl. Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Add water and stock and cook for 12 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Add the salmon and cream and cook for 5 minutes at 100ºC on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Place fresh spinach leaves on bottom of thermoserver and pour risotto over and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Garnish each portion with lemon wedges and season to taste, be sure to stir spinach leaves in from bottom.
Creamy salmon risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal