- 1 onion, halved
- 150 g white wine
- 800 g water
- 2 stock paste
- 50 g Butter
- 500 g arborio rice
- 400 g salmon fillet, fresh, cut into chunky pieces
- 100 g cream
- 2 spinach leaves, fresh, couple of handfuls
- 1 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 30 oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
Place garlic, celery and onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Place butterfly in bowl. Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water and stock and cook for 12 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Add the salmon and cream and cook for 5 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Place fresh spinach leaves on bottom of thermoserver and pour risotto over and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes.
Garnish each portion with lemon wedges and season to taste, be sure to stir spinach leaves in from bottom.
Creamy salmon risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER