- 1200 grams water
- 400 grams coconut cream or milk
- 300 grams basmati rice
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 broccoli, florets
- 1 bunches bok choy
- 2-4 fillets salmon, smoked, skinless and boneless
- small leaves fresh basil
- 1 sprigs spring onion, sliced
- dash Teriyaki Sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place simmering basket into and weigh in rice. Take out simmering basket and rinse until clear.
- Weigh in water and coconut cream into the , place simmering basket back in and cook 5 mins Varoma sp4 with measuring cup
- In the meantime slice carrots and cut broccoli into florets and place into the varoma
Mix the rice with spatula and place varoma into position.
Cook for a further 8 mins Varoma Sp 4.
Wet and scrunch baking paper, then wring out and place stretched out in the tray of the varoma.
Place salmon pieces with fresh basil ontop
Mix rice to ensure even cooking
Prepare bok choy and place onto other vegetables in the varoma. Cook 5 mins Varoma sp4
Add tray to the varoma and cook salmon.
8 mins Varoma Sp4
(times can be altered due to how cooked you like your salmon)
- Dish up and garnish with a dash of teriyaki sauce and sliced spring onion.
Baking paper is also required. Any vegetables can be added to the recipe as well as altering how many pieces of salmon to suit how many your cooking for.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA