- 1200 grams water
- 400 grams coconut cream or milk
- 300 grams basmati rice
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 broccoli, florets
- 1 bunches bok choy
- 2-4 fillets salmon, smoked, skinless and boneless
- small leaves fresh basil
- 1 sprigs spring onion, sliced
- dash Teriyaki Sauce
Recipe is created for
- Place simmering basket into and weigh in rice. Take out simmering basket and rinse until clear.
- Weigh in water and coconut cream into the , place simmering basket back in and cook 5 mins Varoma sp4 with measuring cup
- In the meantime slice carrots and cut broccoli into florets and place into the varoma
Mix the rice with spatula and place varoma into position.
Cook for a further 8 mins Varoma Sp 4.
Wet and scrunch baking paper, then wring out and place stretched out in the tray of the varoma.
Place salmon pieces with fresh basil ontop
Mix rice to ensure even cooking
Prepare bok choy and place onto other vegetables in the varoma. Cook 5 mins Varoma sp4
Add tray to the varoma and cook salmon.
8 mins Varoma Sp4
(times can be altered due to how cooked you like your salmon)
- Dish up and garnish with a dash of teriyaki sauce and sliced spring onion.
Baking paper is also required. Any vegetables can be added to the recipe as well as altering how many pieces of salmon to suit how many your cooking for.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread