- 1 medium brown onion, halved
- 80 grams leek white part only, rough chopped
- 100 gram olive oil
- 2 Medium zucchini roughly chopped
- 800 grams potatoes, peeled cubed 2cm
- 2 anchovies
- 150 grams white wine, 1.5 MC
- 250 grams milk or soy milk
- 250 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock paste
- 1000 grams cod fillet, about 3 fillets
- handful chopped parsly
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place parsley and about 3 spring onions into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed5 set aside.
place zucchini in TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 7 .set aside.
place onion and leek into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 7. scraped down sides. add olive oil and sauté 4 min 120 degrees speed 1.
add zucchini, wine, potatoes, water,milk, stock paste .
place cod on Varoma tray and dish
cook 23 min Varoma speed 1.
check potatoes are cooked through. may need few extra minutes.
transfer potato mix to thermoserver and top with broken cod pieces, sprinkle with parsley and spring onion mix.
serve with crusty bread.
add extra vegetables to Varma dish .add extra time cooking to taste.
use mix of potatoes and sweet potato or pumpkin
chop parsley and spring onions by hand while fish cooking.
add extra zing with a bit of chillies.
thanks to Jamie Oliver for recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup