- 1 medium brown onion, halved
- 80 grams leek white part only, rough chopped
- 100 gram olive oil
- 2 Medium zucchini roughly chopped
- 800 grams potatoes, peeled cubed 2cm
- 2 anchovies
- 150 grams white wine, 1.5 MC
- 250 grams milk or soy milk
- 250 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock paste
- 1000 grams cod fillet, about 3 fillets
- handful chopped parsly
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
place parsley and about 3 spring onions into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed5 set aside.
place zucchini in TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 7 .set aside.
place onion and leek into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 7. scraped down sides. add olive oil and sauté 4 min 120 degrees speed 1.
add zucchini, wine, potatoes, water,milk, stock paste .
place cod on Varoma tray and dish
cook 23 min Varoma speed 1.
check potatoes are cooked through. may need few extra minutes.
transfer potato mix to thermoserver and top with broken cod pieces, sprinkle with parsley and spring onion mix.
serve with crusty bread.
Accessories you need
add extra vegetables to Varma dish .add extra time cooking to taste.
use mix of potatoes and sweet potato or pumpkin
chop parsley and spring onions by hand while fish cooking.
add extra zing with a bit of chillies.
thanks to Jamie Oliver for recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix