- 4 blue swimmer crabs, Crabs should be cleaned and cooked with meat removed
- 1 heaped tablespoon choice of your herbs, I used basil
- 1 chilli, optional
- 2 eggs
- 400 grams Lite milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 shallot, cut into chunks
- 4 scoops sour cream
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 lemon
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place fresh herbs, i used basil into your bowl with chilli and shallots. 5 seconds on speed 6
Scrap down sides. Place flour, eggs, milk and salt into bowl 10 seconds on speed 4
Serve on plate with scoop of sour cream, lemo wedge's and chives to garnish. You could also serve with sweet chilli sauce or Ketchup Manus.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce