- 4 blue swimmer crabs, Crabs should be cleaned and cooked with meat removed
- 1 heaped tablespoon choice of your herbs, I used basil
- 1 chilli, optional
- 2 eggs
- 400 grams Lite milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 shallot, cut into chunks
- 4 scoops sour cream
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 lemon
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place fresh herbs, i used basil into your bowl with chilli and shallots. 5 seconds on speed 6
Scrap down sides. Place flour, eggs, milk and salt into bowl 10 seconds on speed 4
Serve on plate with scoop of sour cream, lemo wedge's and chives to garnish. You could also serve with sweet chilli sauce or Ketchup Manus.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake