- 1 tbsp oil
- 400 g salmon, canned
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 lemon rind, grated
- 300 ml milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, dried
1. Place oil & onion in . Chop 10 secs/speed 5.
2. Saute 2 mins/90 deg/speed 1. Add flour and sauté 1min/90 def/speed 1.
3. Add salmon liquid & milk, together totaling 300ml. Cook 10 mins/90 deg/speed 1 or until thickened.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste, lemon rind, rice & parsley. Mix 1min/ speed 1.
5. Add flaked salmon. Mix 1min/ speed 1.
6. Spoon into loaf tin & spread breadcumbs on top.
7. Cook in oven or 30mins at 180degC.
Thanks to bestrecipes.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE