- 1 tbsp oil
- 400 g salmon, canned
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 lemon rind, grated
- 300 ml milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, dried
1. Place oil & onion in . Chop 10 secs/speed 5.
2. Saute 2 mins/90 deg/speed 1. Add flour and sauté 1min/90 def/speed 1.
3. Add salmon liquid & milk, together totaling 300ml. Cook 10 mins/90 deg/speed 1 or until thickened.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste, lemon rind, rice & parsley. Mix 1min/ speed 1.
5. Add flaked salmon. Mix 1min/ speed 1.
6. Spoon into loaf tin & spread breadcumbs on top.
7. Cook in oven or 30mins at 180degC.
Thanks to bestrecipes.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting