- 240 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 lge stick Celery
- 1lge handful parsley (1/2 bunch??)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 250 g cream cheese
- 50 g coconut oil
- 350 Mls cream
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- pepper to taste
- 400 g Prawns, shelled, deveined etc.
Recipe is created for
Place in bowl sweet potato, celery, parsley and garlic, speed 6, 7 seconds.
Add onion, coconut oil and dessicated coconut, speed 4, 8 seconds.
Then saute 3minutes, 100degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
Add cream cheese and cream, cook 10mins, 100degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed "Gentle stir setting" , using steaming basket on top, in place of MC.
Add prawns, cook 10mins, 90degrees, speed "Gentle stir setting" , with basket on top in place of MC.
Accessories you need
We sprinkled a bit of parmesan on top for serving (we are a cheese mad family!).
Would also be great with a hit of chilli if you are a spicy fan, or some freshly chopped coriander would be lovely too.
I added a large handful of green beans when I put it in the thermoserver (frozen ones), so they were cooked perfectly by the time I served up.
I also serve this with rice, it is quite a runny soupy consistency, so the sauce goes right through the rice, yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dill Sauce
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach