- 240 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 lge stick Celery
- 1lge handful parsley (1/2 bunch??)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 250 g cream cheese
- 50 g coconut oil
- 350 Mls cream
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- pepper to taste
- 400 g Prawns, shelled, deveined etc.
8Recipe is created for
Place in bowl sweet potato, celery, parsley and garlic, speed 6, 7 seconds.
Add onion, coconut oil and dessicated coconut, speed 4, 8 seconds.
Then saute 3minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.
Add cream cheese and cream, cook 10mins, 100degrees, , speed , using steaming basket on top, in place of MC.
Add prawns, cook 10mins, 90degrees, speed , with basket on top in place of MC.
Accessories you need
We sprinkled a bit of parmesan on top for serving (we are a cheese mad family!).
Would also be great with a hit of chilli if you are a spicy fan, or some freshly chopped coriander would be lovely too.
I added a large handful of green beans when I put it in the thermoserver (frozen ones), so they were cooked perfectly by the time I served up.
I also serve this with rice, it is quite a runny soupy consistency, so the sauce goes right through the rice, yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)