- 240 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 lge stick Celery
- 1lge handful parsley (1/2 bunch??)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 250 g cream cheese
- 50 g coconut oil
- 350 Mls cream
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 1 pinch salt
- pepper to taste
- 400 g Prawns, shelled, deveined etc.
8Recipe is created for
Place in bowl sweet potato, celery, parsley and garlic, speed 6, 7 seconds.
Add onion, coconut oil and dessicated coconut, speed 4, 8 seconds.
Then saute 3minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.
Add cream cheese and cream, cook 10mins, 100degrees, , speed , using steaming basket on top, in place of MC.
Add prawns, cook 10mins, 90degrees, speed , with basket on top in place of MC.
Accessories you need
We sprinkled a bit of parmesan on top for serving (we are a cheese mad family!).
Would also be great with a hit of chilli if you are a spicy fan, or some freshly chopped coriander would be lovely too.
I added a large handful of green beans when I put it in the thermoserver (frozen ones), so they were cooked perfectly by the time I served up.
I also serve this with rice, it is quite a runny soupy consistency, so the sauce goes right through the rice, yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers