- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 1 onions
- pinches chilli flake, dried
- 1 jar sauce, Gourmet garden thai stir paste
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 bottles whipped cream, 300ml each
- 1 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste, or Substitute for 1 tsp of vegeta
- 700 grams peeled raw prawns
- 1 cans baby corn
- 2 bunches snow peas
- 1 teaspoons cornflour
- --- rice, jasmine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic, onion, parsley and chilli flakes in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add olive oil to mixing bowl and sautee for 2min/100C/speed1
3. Add to mixing bowl the whole tube of thai paste, curry powder, oregano and salt blend for 3 sec/speed 7
4. Add to mixing bowl the whipped cream and vegetable stock or vegeta cook for 5 min/ varoma/ speed 1
5. Add baby corn and snow peas to mixing bowl and cook for 2 min/ varoma / speed 1
6. insert simmering basket and weigh 700 grams of prawn then cook prawns for 5 min / Varoma / speed 1
7. Stir the prawns in the simmering basket using spatula
8. In a bowl mix 1/4 cup of cold water and add cornflour then pour into mixing bowl
9. Continue cooking the prawns 4min / varoma/ speed 1
10. Serve with rice
Creamy Garlic Prawn
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers