- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 1 onions
- pinches chilli flake, dried
- 1 jar sauce, Gourmet garden thai stir paste
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 bottles whipped cream, 300ml each
- 1 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste, or Substitute for 1 tsp of vegeta
- 700 grams peeled raw prawns
- 1 cans baby corn
- 2 bunches snow peas
- 1 teaspoons cornflour
- --- rice, jasmine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic, onion, parsley and chilli flakes in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add olive oil to mixing bowl and sautee for 2min/100C/speed1
3. Add to mixing bowl the whole tube of thai paste, curry powder, oregano and salt blend for 3 sec/speed 7
4. Add to mixing bowl the whipped cream and vegetable stock or vegeta cook for 5 min/ varoma/ speed 1
5. Add baby corn and snow peas to mixing bowl and cook for 2 min/ varoma / speed 1
6. insert simmering basket and weigh 700 grams of prawn then cook prawns for 5 min / Varoma / speed 1
7. Stir the prawns in the simmering basket using spatula
8. In a bowl mix 1/4 cup of cold water and add cornflour then pour into mixing bowl
9. Continue cooking the prawns 4min / varoma/ speed 1
10. Serve with rice
Creamy Garlic Prawn
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!