- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped leaves only
- 2 tablespoons Chives or Spring Onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, chopped
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons chilli sauce
- 50 grams mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 150 grams panko breadcrumbs, (can use GF)
- 500 grams Crab Meat
- 1 centimetres olive oil, for shallow frying
- 1. Add the quartered onion to the TM bowl. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down the sides.
2. Add in the garlic, parsley, mixed herbs, lemon zest, lemon juice, chilli sauce, mayonaisse, eggs, salt, pepper, and breadcrumbs into the TM bowl. Mix 6 seconds, Speed 5.
3. Tip contents of TM bowl into a large basin then add the Seafood/Crab meat to the basin. Mix gently with a spatula to combine.
4. Using dampened hands shape into medium sized patties. Depending on the size there will be between 12 and 18. Refrigerate for several hours or so to firm up until you are ready to cook.
5. Pour the cooking oil into a large frying pan on medium heat.
6. When the oil is hot enough place the patties into the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes to allow the breadcrumbs to brown and crisp.
7. Turn them over gently using an egg slice and cook the second side until cooked, approximately 4-5 minutes.
8. Can be served with vegetables, salad or hot chips and tartare sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Laksa Penang
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- PINEAPPLE BOILED FRUIT CAKE VARIATION
- BEEF, MUSHROOM & CARROT CASSEROLE VARIANT
- MEATLOAF DELIGHT
- CREAMY GARLIC PASTA SAUCE
- Variation Jumbo Loaf White Bread
- ASIAN CHICKEN SOUP
- DELICIOUS SURPRISE SAUCE
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Spinach ricotta star
- Sweet Potato & Broccoli Savoury Pancakes (BLW friendly)
- Garlic Rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Fennel Soup
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Cheesy Herb Wraps