- 75 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, halved
- few sprigs parsley or chives
- small carrot chopped, quartered
- 250 gram can pink salmon, drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 75 grams TM mayonnaise
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 6, set aside.
Place onion, parsley and carrot into TM bowl and finely chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add salmon, curry powder, mayonnaise and cheese to bowl and combine for 15 seconds on speed 2 .
Cut pastry sheets in half. Place 2 of the halves on a greased oven tray.
Divide salmon mixture between the the pastry halves, leaving a 2cm border.
Fold remaining pastry in half lengthways, cut through folded pastry at an angle and at 2cm intervals, stopping just in from the open edges.
Brush edges of pastry on tray with beaten egg, carefully unfold the pastry and place over the salmon mixture.
Press edges of pastry together with a fork.
Brush top with remaining egg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Spinach Balls
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Potato Bombs