- 75 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, halved
- few sprigs parsley or chives
- small carrot chopped, quartered
- 250 gram can pink salmon, drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 75 grams TM mayonnaise
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 6, set aside.
Place onion, parsley and carrot into TM bowl and finely chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add salmon, curry powder, mayonnaise and cheese to bowl and combine for 15 seconds on speed 2 .
Cut pastry sheets in half. Place 2 of the halves on a greased oven tray.
Divide salmon mixture between the the pastry halves, leaving a 2cm border.
Fold remaining pastry in half lengthways, cut through folded pastry at an angle and at 2cm intervals, stopping just in from the open edges.
Brush edges of pastry on tray with beaten egg, carefully unfold the pastry and place over the salmon mixture.
Press edges of pastry together with a fork.
Brush top with remaining egg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Garlic Soup
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice