- 75 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, halved
- few sprigs parsley or chives
- small carrot chopped, quartered
- 250 gram can pink salmon, drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 75 grams TM mayonnaise
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 6, set aside.
Place onion, parsley and carrot into TM bowl and finely chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add salmon, curry powder, mayonnaise and cheese to bowl and combine for 15 seconds on speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Cut pastry sheets in half. Place 2 of the halves on a greased oven tray.
Divide salmon mixture between the the pastry halves, leaving a 2cm border.
Fold remaining pastry in half lengthways, cut through folded pastry at an angle and at 2cm intervals, stopping just in from the open edges.
Brush edges of pastry on tray with beaten egg, carefully unfold the pastry and place over the salmon mixture.
Press edges of pastry together with a fork.
Brush top with remaining egg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins