- 1 can salmon, canned
- 2 portion Hard boiled eggs
- 375 gram Milk
- 250 gram cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 level tablespoons plain flour
- .5 tablespoons curry powder
- Juice of half lemon
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Recipe is created for
- Drain and flake the salmon and combine salmon, boiled eggs slice and cooked rice in oven proof dish and set aside.
- Add milk, butter, flour and curry powder to bowl and cook on 90 degrees speed 4 for 7 minutes. Add lemon juice , salt and pepper to taste and combine for a few seconds.
Pour sauce over salmon mixture and combine, sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake until golden brown
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Otak Otak
- Marians Fettuccine
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Prawn and Egg Curry
- The Wedding Soup by @levi_nathania
- Steamed Fish with Mushroom by Levi
- MEXICAN TUNA MORNAY
- Crispy Corned Tuna
- Simply & Yummy Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Mornay Pasta Bake by The Busy Thermie
- Creamy Tuna Casserole
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Variation Shortcut Natural Yoghurt
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Satay Chicken Sauce
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)