- 1 brown onion, Halfed
- 2 tomato, Diced into cubes
- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 1 cans tuna, canned, in brine, (425g can)
- 1 level tsp curry powder, Less if you don’t want it to hot
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add onion to bowl and chop for 10 secs @ speed 6
- 2. Add butter and curry powder sauté for 3 min 100deg speed 1
- 3. Add flour and milk, cook for 7 min 90deg speed 2
- 4. Add pre cut tomatoes, tuna and salt and pepper cook for 10 mins 90deg speed 1 (reverse)
Serve with rice,
I also use gluten free plain flour because I am coeliac, you can use normal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe