- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams bakers flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 80 grams cheese, Cubed
- 4 cans 95gram ready to eat tuna (your choice of flavour)
- 400 grams red kidney beans
- 100 grams mushrooms, Sliced
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk and cheese cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add tuna, kidney beans and mushrooms. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2'
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken