- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams bakers flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 80 grams cheese, Cubed
- 4 cans 95gram ready to eat tuna (your choice of flavour)
- 400 grams red kidney beans
- 100 grams mushrooms, Sliced
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 7.
Sautee garlic and onion, varoma temperature, speed 1 for 2 minutes.
Add butter, flour, milk and cheese cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 4.
Add tuna, kidney beans and mushrooms. Cook for 10-12 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 2'
Accessories you need
Can serve it on it's own, on toast or with pasta (as per the recipe).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice