- 600 grams white fish fillet, skin off
- 1 small pickling onion, cut in half
- 1 egg
- 1 clove of garlic
- 25 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 handful of continental parsley, flat
- 50 grams breadcumbs, home made from TM
Add all ingredients in to TM bowl and mix for 5sec/speed 7.
Place mixture into a seperate bowl and roll into small balls.
Fry fish balls in vegetable oil or for a healthier alternative, steam in the Varoma tray for 25min. (add 900g of water into TM bowl, close lid and place fish balls in varoma tray, 25 min Varoma Temp, speed 4)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls