- 120 grams leg ham, roughly chopped
- 120 grams Potatoes, approx 2 potatoes in 2cm chuncks
- 2 Corn on the cob, kernals removed
- 200 grams Skinless salmon fillets, roughly chopped
- 200 grams Pink ling, roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs tarragon, fresh
- 2 tablespoons TM veg stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 3 sprigs Parsely, fresh
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 150 ml, Pure cream
- Season to taste
Add roughly chopped leg ham, potatoes, corn kernals, salmon, pink link, tarragon, spring onions, veg stock, parsley, bay leaves and water to TM bowl.
Cook for 15 minutes / Varoma / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on micing bowl lid.
Add cream, cracked pepper and cook for a further 5 minutes / 90C / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1
You can leave it chunky or mash it up slightly by slowly taking chowder to speed 4 for 5 seconds / "No counter-clockwise operation" .
Season to taste with Cayenne Pepper
Accessories you need
Serve with crackers or EDC Basic bread recipe page 137 with additional seeds added to it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine