- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 2 fresh red chillies, trimmed and deseeded, if preferred
- 120 g white wine
- 2 pinches salt
- 500 g water
- 1000 g pipis, cleaned
- crusty bread, of choice, to serve
- Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place oil, garlic, spring onions/shallots and chillies into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and cook 2 min/100°C/speed 2.
- Add wine, salt and pepper and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 2, without measuring cup. Transfer mixture into a thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma dish into position and weigh pipis into it. Secure varoma lid and steam 6 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Stir with aid of spatula to ensure even cooking. Secure Varoma lid and steam for a further 6-8 min/Varoma/speed 2 or until pipis have opened. Discard any unopened pipis. Transfer into bowl with sauce and toss to combine. Sprinkle with reserved parsley and serve with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup