- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 brown onion, (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 4 tomatoes, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cm Cube fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 long green chillies, deseeded, if preferred
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 10 gram fresh curry leaves, (approx. 1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 400 gram coconut milk
- 600 gram Firm White Fish Fillets, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- steamed white rice, to serve
Recipe is created for
Place coriander, cumin and fenugreek seeds into mixing bowl and dry roast 2 min/Varoma/speed 1, then mill for 2 min/speed 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Place onion, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and chillies into mixing bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add ghee and cook 6-8 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Add curry leaves, turmeric and reserved ground spices and cook 2 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add coconut milk and cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Add fish and salt and cook 4 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Transfer curry into serving bowls and serve with steamed rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Otak Otak
- Marians Fettuccine
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Prawn and Egg Curry
- The Wedding Soup by @levi_nathania
- Curried Salmon
- Steamed Fish with Mushroom by Levi
- MEXICAN TUNA MORNAY
- Crispy Corned Tuna
- Simply & Yummy Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Mornay Pasta Bake by The Busy Thermie
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Jimbaran Chili Sauce @levi_nathania