- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 1 package Hot house smoked salmon fillet
- 1 bunch Dill
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce, subsitute anchovies 2
- 150 g thickened cream
- 2 heaped tablespoon capers, salted
- 1 lemon juice
- 20 g Olive Oil or Butter
8Recipe is created for
Bring large pot to the boil. Add penne for 12 mins.
2. Place dill into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
3. Add garlic and spring onion and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/90C/speed 1.
4. Add thickened cream, fish sauce and cook 3 min/90C/speed 1.
5. Add dill, capers lemon juice and stir 20 sec/.
6. Pull apart salmon fillet and mix with the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta and pour over sauce and serve with a sprig of dill or top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)