- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 1 package Hot house smoked salmon fillet
- 1 bunch Dill
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce, subsitute anchovies 2
- 150 g thickened cream
- 2 heaped tablespoon capers, salted
- 1 lemon juice
- 20 g Olive Oil or Butter
8Recipe is created for
Bring large pot to the boil. Add penne for 12 mins.
2. Place dill into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 and set aside.
3. Add garlic and spring onion and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/90C/speed 1.
4. Add thickened cream, fish sauce and cook 3 min/90C/speed 1.
5. Add dill, capers lemon juice and stir 20 sec/.
6. Pull apart salmon fillet and mix with the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta and pour over sauce and serve with a sprig of dill or top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole