- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 1-2 cm ginger, cut in half
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 carrot, cut in small chunks
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut in rough pieces
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin, cut in small chunks
- 1 Handful of spinach
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 Handful of Mixed Fresh Herbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup of grated Cheese of your choice
- 4 slices bread, roughly pulled apart, slightly stale if possible
- 1 teaspoon veggie stock concentrate
- 2-3 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- 1 can Tuna in springwater, drained (big can)
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients in 'Onion/Garlic/Ginger saute' list in the Thermomix. Chop for 6 sec, speed 6.
2. Saute on 100deg for 2mins, speed 2
3. Add all 'Veggies' on the list. Chop for 7 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down the edge of the bowl and repeat for 5 seconds, speed 6.
4. Add all 'Flavour' ingredients on the list. Chop for a further 12 seconds, speed 5.
5. Roll into balls to make 20. Sprinkle with extra grated cheese if desired. Place in the oven at 170 degrees, fan-forced for 26-30mins.
You can add whatever veggies you like - tomato, corn, peas, etc. I just added what I had, and it was sooooooo yummy, my 21 month old and 4.5 year old ate every last crumb. The sundried tomato pesto and stock are the key I think. But I am a huge fan of hidden veggies where possible.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle