- 150g plain flour
- 3 slice bread
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 onion
- 1 Large tin of salmon/tuna, (or 400g fresh fish)
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop herbs on speed/5 for 5/secs. Set aside.
Chop bread on speed/10 for 10/secs until breadcrumbs are formed. Set aside.
Chop carrot, zucchini, and onion on speed/5 for 6/secs. Add the tuna/salmon, herbs and egg and blend speed/5 for 10/secs.
Place breacrumbs in a bowl, 2 beaten eggs in another and 150g of flour in another.
Roll similar smiled balls of fishcake mixture between your hands thn flatten.
Coat fishcakes in flour and then in egg then in breadcrumbs.
Place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest (this step can be skipped).
Fry the fishcakes in a little oil or bake in the oven for 20mins at 180oc or until golden brown.
Serve with salad, vegetables, or baked potato.
In the Thermomix -
To make fishcakes -
This recipe can be adapted to any fish you like such as smoked cod, salmon, tuna or white fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dill Sauce
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Curried egg
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel