- 150g plain flour
- 3 slice bread
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 onion
- 1 Large tin of salmon/tuna, (or 400g fresh fish)
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop herbs on speed/5 for 5/secs. Set aside.
Chop bread on speed/10 for 10/secs until breadcrumbs are formed. Set aside.
Chop carrot, zucchini, and onion on speed/5 for 6/secs. Add the tuna/salmon, herbs and egg and blend speed/5 for 10/secs.
Place breacrumbs in a bowl, 2 beaten eggs in another and 150g of flour in another.
Roll similar smiled balls of fishcake mixture between your hands thn flatten.
Coat fishcakes in flour and then in egg then in breadcrumbs.
Place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest (this step can be skipped).
Fry the fishcakes in a little oil or bake in the oven for 20mins at 180oc or until golden brown.
Serve with salad, vegetables, or baked potato.
In the Thermomix -
To make fishcakes -
This recipe can be adapted to any fish you like such as smoked cod, salmon, tuna or white fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice