- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 spring onions
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 kg green prawns, shelled and deveined, Peeled and Tail removed
- 300 grams cream
- 25 grams Corn Flour Disolved in water
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and spring onions 5 seconds speed 7
Add oil and Saute 2 minutes 100°C speed 1
Add prawns cook 6 minutes Varoma temp Reverse speed 1
Mix cornflour with the water in the MC and add to bowl.
Cook 4 minutes 100°C reverse speed 1
Accessories you need
Serve with white rice which has been cooked according to instructions in the EDC and kept warm in the Thermoserver while cooking the prawns.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Carrot Cake
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear