- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 spring onions
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 kg green prawns, shelled and deveined, Peeled and Tail removed
- 300 grams cream
- 25 grams Corn Flour Disolved in water
Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and spring onions 5 seconds speed 7
Add oil and Saute 2 minutes 100°C speed 1
Add prawns cook 6 minutes Varoma temp Reverse speed 1
Mix cornflour with the water in the MC and add to bowl.
Cook 4 minutes 100°C reverse speed 1
Accessories you need
Serve with white rice which has been cooked according to instructions in the EDC and kept warm in the Thermoserver while cooking the prawns.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE