- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 spring onions
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 kg green prawns, shelled and deveined, Peeled and Tail removed
- 300 grams cream
- 25 grams Corn Flour Disolved in water
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and spring onions 5 seconds speed 7
Add oil and Saute 2 minutes 100°C speed 1
Add prawns cook 6 minutes Varoma temp Reverse speed 1
Mix cornflour with the water in the MC and add to bowl.
Cook 4 minutes 100°C reverse speed 1
Accessories you need
Serve with white rice which has been cooked according to instructions in the EDC and kept warm in the Thermoserver while cooking the prawns.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy