- 1 shallot, the type that looks like a baby onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 40 g Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 160 g cauliflower
- 415 g tinned salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 50 g almond meal
- 25 g chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 50 g Avocado Oil, for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place shallot and garlic clove into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7, MC in place. Scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add olive oil to TM bowl and cook 5 min/100 degrees/speed 1, MC in place
3. Add olives and cauliflower florets into TM bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5, MC in place
4. Cook 7 min/100 degrees//speed 1
5. Add all remaining ingredients to TM bowl (aside from the avocado oil) and combine 10 sec/speed 4, MC in place
6. Form into rissoles. Using roughly 2 tablespoons of the mixture for 1 rissole will make about 8 rissoles. Set these aside while heating up avocado oil in a fry pan. Cook rissoles over a medium heat for about 10 minutes in batches (don't overcrowd the fry pan), turning after about 5 minutes. Alternatively, these could be cooked in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes
Accessories you need
There is no need to remove the bones and skin from the tin of salmon. These will be blitzed up and you will never know that they are in there. The advantage to tinned salmon is that many brands use wild salmon. This is rich in omega 3 fats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Marinated goats cheese
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta