- 2 fillets Basa Fish
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 gram olive oil
- 30 gram lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp chicken stock paste
- 350 gram water
- 80 gram white wine
- 200 gram basmati rice
- 50-100 gram cream
- Vegetables of choice
Wash and pat dry fish fillets. (I used frozen and they were fine) Place a piece of wet baking paper on the top tray of the varoma and place fish fillets on top. Set aside.
Peel and chop up vegetables of your choice and place in the varoma steaming tray. Set aside.
Add parsley and garlic to bowl and chop 4 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil and saute 2 min / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients (lemon juice, chicken stock paste, water, wine) and measure rice into rice basket. Rince the rice under water and then place back in the bowl.
Place lid on top with varoma and set to 20 min / varoma temp / speed 3.
Check your fish is cooked by seeing if it flakes away, if so, remove varoma and rice basket and set aside.
Add cream to jug and blend 1 min / 100 degrees / speed 4.Pour over fish, rice and vegies, add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup