- 2 fillets Basa Fish
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 gram olive oil
- 30 gram lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp chicken stock paste
- 350 gram water
- 80 gram white wine
- 200 gram basmati rice
- 50-100 gram cream
- Vegetables of choice
Wash and pat dry fish fillets. (I used frozen and they were fine) Place a piece of wet baking paper on the top tray of the varoma and place fish fillets on top. Set aside.
Peel and chop up vegetables of your choice and place in the varoma steaming tray. Set aside.
Add parsley and garlic to bowl and chop 4 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil and saute 2 min / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients (lemon juice, chicken stock paste, water, wine) and measure rice into rice basket. Rince the rice under water and then place back in the bowl.
Place lid on top with varoma and set to 20 min / varoma temp / speed 3.
Check your fish is cooked by seeing if it flakes away, if so, remove varoma and rice basket and set aside.
Add cream to jug and blend 1 min / 100 degrees / speed 4.Pour over fish, rice and vegies, add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Paleo Meringue
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy