- Coconut Relish;
- 1 l arge green chilli
- 3-4 coriander roots, and stalks
- 35 g peeled ginger
- Juice 1 lemon
- 200 g frozen young coconut (Asian stores)
- 4-5 l arge cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded
- 1 small piece palm sugar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 700 g white fish fillets cubed in large pieces
- 250 g Prawns, peeled
- 25 g peeled ginger
- 1 l arge green chilli, de-seeded
- 1 l arge brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 g oil
- 400 g tin coconut milk
- 120 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- Juice 1 lime
- Fresh coriander leaves sliced red chillies and lime wedges to serve
8Recipe is created for
coconut relish by placing chilli, coriander and ginger into TM bowl and mincing
for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and
add juice and chunks of coconut, slightly thawed. Mill for 7 seconds on speed 8.
garlic, red chilli, palm sugar, turmeric and cinnamon into TM bowl and mince
for 3-4 seconds on speed 7.
cubed fish and prawns into ThermoServer and scrape marinade over. Rub into the
fish and prawns and leave for at least 1 hour.
cleaning bowl, place ginger and green chilli into TM bowl and mince for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add onion and oil and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4.
Sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft, with MC off.
coconut milk, water, stock and juice and cook for 15 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
fish and prawns and any residual marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
into ThermoServer to rest before serving with steamed rice, coconut relish,
coriander, red chillies and lime wedges.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle