- Coconut Relish;
- 1 l arge green chilli
- 3-4 coriander roots, and stalks
- 35 g peeled ginger
- Juice 1 lemon
- 200 g frozen young coconut (Asian stores)
- 4-5 l arge cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded
- 1 small piece palm sugar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 700 g white fish fillets cubed in large pieces
- 250 g Prawns, peeled
- 25 g peeled ginger
- 1 l arge green chilli, de-seeded
- 1 l arge brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 g oil
- 400 g tin coconut milk
- 120 g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- Juice 1 lime
- Fresh coriander leaves sliced red chillies and lime wedges to serve
8Recipe is created for
coconut relish by placing chilli, coriander and ginger into TM bowl and mincing
for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and
add juice and chunks of coconut, slightly thawed. Mill for 7 seconds on speed 8.
garlic, red chilli, palm sugar, turmeric and cinnamon into TM bowl and mince
for 3-4 seconds on speed 7.
cubed fish and prawns into ThermoServer and scrape marinade over. Rub into the
fish and prawns and leave for at least 1 hour.
cleaning bowl, place ginger and green chilli into TM bowl and mince for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add onion and oil and chop for 3 seconds on speed 4.
Sauté for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft, with MC off.
coconut milk, water, stock and juice and cook for 15 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
fish and prawns and any residual marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
into ThermoServer to rest before serving with steamed rice, coconut relish,
coriander, red chillies and lime wedges.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad