THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 piece cod fish (if using frozed thaw prior to cooking)
- 1/2 cup red miso paste (2/3 cup if using white miso paste)
- 2 teaspoon Rice malt syrup
- 4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 teaspoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds for topping
- Baking paper
- 500 g pumpkin (peeled & roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Butter or Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt flakes or himalayan salt
- 1 medium zucchini (peeled with peeler in strips)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into bowl. Heat for 3 mins, spd1 on 40C to slightly warm ingredients. Then mix for 20secs on spd 3. Check to make sure mixture is combined well. May need to mix once more.
2. Cut 4 pieces of baking paper large enough to wrap each piece of fish in. Wet each piece of baking paper and squeeze out all the excess water.
3. Coat each piece of fish well with mixture and wrap each separately in baking paper like a parcel.
4. Place into varoma tray. (Please see tips for alternaive ways to cook)
1. Coat zucchini with coconut oil.
2. Can be cooked 2 different ways. 1) Can place on a baking tray and cook for 15 mins on 170C or until softened and slightly browned.
2) Alternatively I did mine in the airfryer on 170C for 15mins.
1. Place 500g water into TM bowl. Place lid on.
2. Put pumpkin and carrots into varoma dish.
3. Place varoma tray with fish on top with lid.
4. Steam on Varoma, 25mins on spd 2.
5. Check that fish is cooked otherwise steam for another 5 mins.
6. When fish is done, remove the varoma. Empty the bowl of water.
7. Add the pumpkin, carrots, butter, cinnamon and salt. Blitz on spd 9 for 30-45 secs.
8. Serve up dish.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
*The cod can be baked in the oven for 15 mins on 180C or alternatively in the airfryer on 170C for 15 mins. I have for this recipe used the airfryer.
*The Miso Cod Paste has been converted from the Simplicious Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free