- 20 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 400 g Canned tuna chunks in spring water
- 4 portions shell pasta
Start cooking pasta via usual way.
Put peeled garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 3 seconds at speed 7.
Add oil and cook at 100° for 3 mins speed 2
Add diced tomatoes and cook at 90° for 5 minutes with and .
Rinse and drain the tuna and add to the bowl then mix and speed 1 for 1 minute.
When pasta is cooked, add the pasta to serving bowl.
Add sauce to pasta bowl and mix gently.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins