- 20 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 400 g Canned tuna chunks in spring water
- 4 portions shell pasta
Start cooking pasta via usual way.
Put peeled garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 3 seconds at speed 7.
Add oil and cook at 100° for 3 mins speed 2
Add diced tomatoes and cook at 90° for 5 minutes with and .
Rinse and drain the tuna and add to the bowl then mix and speed 1 for 1 minute.
When pasta is cooked, add the pasta to serving bowl.
Add sauce to pasta bowl and mix gently.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce