- 20 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 400 g Canned tuna chunks in spring water
- 4 portions shell pasta
Start cooking pasta via usual way.
Put peeled garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 3 seconds at speed 7.
Add oil and cook at 100° for 3 mins speed 2
Add diced tomatoes and cook at 90° for 5 minutes with and .
Rinse and drain the tuna and add to the bowl then mix and speed 1 for 1 minute.
When pasta is cooked, add the pasta to serving bowl.
Add sauce to pasta bowl and mix gently.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce