- 20 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 400 g Canned tuna chunks in spring water
- 4 portions shell pasta
Start cooking pasta via usual way.
Put peeled garlic and parsley in bowl and chop 3 seconds at speed 7.
Add oil and cook at 100° for 3 mins speed 2
Add diced tomatoes and cook at 90° for 5 minutes with and .
Rinse and drain the tuna and add to the bowl then mix and speed 1 for 1 minute.
When pasta is cooked, add the pasta to serving bowl.
Add sauce to pasta bowl and mix gently.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken