- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Sweet Potato.
- 4 Salmon FIllet
- 1 punnets cherry tomatos
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1 bunch Basil Leaves (Fresh)
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 50 grams Raw Pinenuts
- 120 grams Evoo
- pine nuts, To Serve
- parmesan, To Serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and wash your sweet potato and wash zuchinni, chop both in half.
Use a Spiralizer or Veg Peeler to create noodles.
Blitz parmesan and garlic in TMX bowl 10sec/Sp 8. Scrape down bowl.
Add nuts and basil and blitz again 10-15sec/Sp 6 or until smooth and combined. Scrape down bowl. Repeat if necessary.
Set TMX to Sp4 and slowly add the EVOO through hole in lid until desired consistency is reached and all EVOO is used - approx 30sec.
Set Pesto Aside
Place cherry tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees
Do not clean TMX Bowl.
Add 500grs water to TMX bowl and position Salmon Fillets in the Varoma on the bottom tier.
Steam for 8mins/Varoma/Sp 3
Add Veg Noodles to top tier of Varoma.
Steam for additional 4minutes/Varoma/Sp 3
Check Salmon is cooked to your preference, and Veg noodles are soft but still al dente.
Transfer salmon to a bowl and flake into large chunks.
Add Veg noodles, baked cherry tomatoes and any remaining Balsamic Vinegar and 3 large tablespoons of your Basil Pesto.
Toss lightly to combine and serve topped with extra Pine Nuts and Parmesan
This recipe can also be made using pan fried salmon if you prefer a crispier fish. Just pan fry in some oil for roughly 8 minutes before mixing with remaining ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup