- 100 grams scallops, Roe off
- 100 grams green prawn meat
- 100 grams Flathed fillets
- 2 egg whites
- 150 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 brown onion, peeled &amp; quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 piece ginger 2cm long, peeled
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 500 grams Passata
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 teaspoons salmon caviar
- 16 Basil leaves, torn
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
Recipe is created for
Add scallops, prawns, flathead,egg whites & salt to the bowl. blend 10 sec/speed 6.
Add cream & mix 10 sec/speed 4.
Lay out 4 sheets of cling wrap. Place about 100g of the mixture on each one. Fold over glad wrap to encase & tie up the ends.
Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
Add garlic & ginger to the bowl. chop 4 sec/speed 6.
Add onion & chop 4 sec /speed 6.
Add the olive oil & saute the onion, garlic & ginger 3 min/Varoma/ speed 2.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl & cook for 20 min/100oC/speed 1, m/c off.
After 5 minutes, place the sausages in the varoma & steam for the remaining 15 min.
Ladle the reduction into 4 serving bowls, top with the sausage and scatter with the basil leaves.
Garnish the sausage with the salmon roe, shaped for your valentine.
Scallop & Prawn Sausage
The sausage can be steamed the day before & refrigerated, this lets the flavours develop.
You could make your own Passata
Finely diced fresh chilli's can be substituted for dried chilli flakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Asian Salmon with Bok Choy
- Paleo Hummingbird Cake
- Calamari & Scallop Laksa
- Chilli Lime Jam
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Parfait - Paleo
- Orange and Lemon Biscotti with Pistachio and Almond
- Chilled Green Pea Soup with Mint Granita
- Paleo Raw Chocolate Bark
- Lemon Scented Coconut Almond Macaroons
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Marinated goats cheese