- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- a few sprigs parsley
- a few leaves basil
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g can tomatoes
- 250 g green prawns, (peeled and deveined)
Chop garlic, chilli, parsley, basil and onion 5 secs, Speed 7
Add olive oil
Saute 3 mins, Varoma, Speed 1
Cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, Speed 2
Cook 2 mins, , 100 degrees, .
Check prawns are cooked but remember they cook quickly so don't overdo it.
Serve with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Pumpkin Soup with Peanut Butter