- 115 grams light soya sauce
- 15 grams sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon cornflour
- 40 grams water
- 700 grams prawn, raw, large
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams ginger, peeled
- 40 grams oil
- 3 pieces spring onions, cut into short lengths
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place bowl on lid of TM and Tare Scales.
Measure out sauce ingredients
Mix and set aside
Trim prawns and wash in salty water.
Peel garlic an ginger. Cut ginger into 3-5mm slices (rounds). Put garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down, add oil and cook 5min/120 degrees (Varoma on TM31)/speed 1.
Add butterfly, then prawns, and salt to taste. Cook for 6 min/120 degrees//speed
Mix sauce and add via hole in lid. Cook 2 min/100 degrees//speed
Add sliced spring onion down hole and combine 20 sec//speed
Serve in deep dish on top of lettuce pieces.
Serve with steamed rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup