- 115 grams light soya sauce
- 15 grams sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon cornflour
- 40 grams water
- 700 grams prawn, raw, large
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 grams ginger, peeled
- 40 grams oil
- 3 pieces spring onions, cut into short lengths
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place bowl on lid of TM and Tare Scales.
Measure out sauce ingredients
Mix and set aside
Trim prawns and wash in salty water.
Peel garlic an ginger. Cut ginger into 3-5mm slices (rounds). Put garlic and ginger into TM bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down, add oil and cook 5min/120 degrees (Varoma on TM31)/speed 1.
Add butterfly, then prawns, and salt to taste. Cook for 6 min/120 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed"Gentle stir setting"
Mix sauce and add via hole in lid. Cook 2 min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting"
Add sliced spring onion down hole and combine 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting"
Serve in deep dish on top of lettuce pieces.
Accessories you need
Serve with steamed rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins