- 250 grams quiona
- 370 grams vegetable stock
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 30 grams Finely grated Parmesan
- 30 grams extra virgin oilive oil
- 250 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 4x180 grams skinless salmon fillets
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
Recipe is created for
Mill parmesan & garlic speed 9/ 4 secs. Add mint & 30ml oil. Mill till a course paste 3secs/ speed 5. Add peas, lemon zest & juice. Turbo 1 sec. Remove from TM, do not wash bowl.
2. Add 370ml water, 1.5tablespoon TM veg stock paste & 1 cup quinoa. Place fish in varoma. "Counter-clockwise operation" /varoma/15mins/speed 1.
3. Combine quinoa with pesto & stir in zucchini. Serve with salmon & reserved mint leaves.
Converted from November Issue Delicous Magazine 2012 pg 75
Accessories you need
If using frozen peas, put the peas in a bowl, cover with boiling water for 1 minute and then strain. Add peas when appropriate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Satay Marinade
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Mango Chicken
- Mediterranean Skordalia
- Chinese Chicken and sweetcorn soup
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- THERMOMUMMA HEARTY CHICKEN, VEGE & BROWN RICE SOUP