- 250 grams quiona
- 370 grams vegetable stock
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 30 grams Finely grated Parmesan
- 30 grams extra virgin oilive oil
- 250 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 4x180 grams skinless salmon fillets
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
8Recipe is created for
Mill parmesan & garlic speed 9/ 4 secs. Add mint & 30ml oil. Mill till a course paste 3secs/ speed 5. Add peas, lemon zest & juice. Turbo 1 sec. Remove from TM, do not wash bowl.
2. Add 370ml water, 1.5tablespoon TM veg stock paste & 1 cup quinoa. Place fish in varoma. /varoma/15mins/speed 1.
3. Combine quinoa with pesto & stir in zucchini. Serve with salmon & reserved mint leaves.
Converted from November Issue Delicous Magazine 2012 pg 75
If using frozen peas, put the peas in a bowl, cover with boiling water for 1 minute and then strain. Add peas when appropriate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw