- 250 grams quiona
- 370 grams vegetable stock
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 30 grams Finely grated Parmesan
- 30 grams extra virgin oilive oil
- 250 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 4x180 grams skinless salmon fillets
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
Recipe is created for
Mill parmesan & garlic speed 9/ 4 secs. Add mint & 30ml oil. Mill till a course paste 3secs/ speed 5. Add peas, lemon zest & juice. Turbo 1 sec. Remove from TM, do not wash bowl.
2. Add 370ml water, 1.5tablespoon TM veg stock paste & 1 cup quinoa. Place fish in varoma. /varoma/15mins/speed 1.
3. Combine quinoa with pesto & stir in zucchini. Serve with salmon & reserved mint leaves.
Converted from November Issue Delicous Magazine 2012 pg 75
If using frozen peas, put the peas in a bowl, cover with boiling water for 1 minute and then strain. Add peas when appropriate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish