- 240 g raw skinless salmon, sliced thinly
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 zucchini, 3 cm pieces
- 250 g fennel, (1 whole approx), cut into large chunks
- 300 g leek, trimmed and washed, white part only, 3 cm lengths
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g feta cheese, cubed
- 40 g olive oil
- oil spray
- 200 g Filo Pastry Sheets
- salt and pepper to taste
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 1h 15min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Creative Easy Natural Appetizer Main course Starter Alcohol-free Children food Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Fish dish Pastry Pie, quiche Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Baking Cooking Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Greek Nut free
Preheat oven to 150C.
Add two garlic cloves and the zest of the lemon to the bowl. Chop 5 secs/ speed 7.
Add eggs, yoghurt, feta, pepper and salt to bowl. Mix 4 secs/speed 4. Reserve to a bowl/jug in the fridge.
Clean and dry bowl.
Add fennel, leek, and zucchini to bowl. Chop 6 secs/speed 6. Scrape down bowl. Add olive oil to bowl and cook 12 mins/varoma/reverse/ speed 1/ simmering basket instead of MC.
Arrange filo pastry in a pie tin by placing half in the bottom of the tin, and half hanging over the edge. In between each layer of pastry, spray a good quanity of oil spray. Repeat the process for each sheet until the bottom of the tin is very well covered, and there is plenty hanging over the sides.
Add sliced salmon by sprinkling around blades. Add egg mixture, then fold through, 6 sec/reverse/speed 4. Be quick with this step or you may end up with scambled eggs.
Pour filling immediately into the prepared filo pie case. Fold the overhanging bits of pastry over the pie filling so that it is totally covered. Spray generously with oil spray.
Place into the preheated oven and bake for 1 hr 15 mins. Cooking time will depend on your oven.
For your Jamie Oliver inspired pie:
You can really change this pie to have any veggies, or fish you like. You could even change the fish for cooked chicken or deli meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Creamy pasta with seafood balls - Varoma complete meal
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Banana Bread
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna