- 20 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 220 g Milk
- 65 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 50 g grated cheese
- 50 g grated cheese, Extra for topping
- 415 g Tinned Red Salmon, Drained, skin and bones removed
- 1 --- red onion, Small
- 1 teaspoon baby capers, Rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Dill
- 4 Bake At Home Rolls, 60g each
Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Chop onion for 5 seconds on speed 7. Remove from bowl and set aside. Wash and dry bowl.
Place milk, flour and butter into bowl and cook for 7 minutes 90 degrees speed 4.
Add spinach, dill and onion and 1 portion of cheese and cook for 3 minutes 90 degrees speed 3 .
Add salmon and capers and mix speed 3 for 5 seconds.
Place bread, cut side up on prepared trays. Spoon salmon mixture over bread, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake melts for 10-12 minutes or until bases are crisp.
Recipe converted and adapted from Recipes + May 2011.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie